2022-23 Reflections Art Program- Show Your Voice!
9/7/2022 10:52 pm
“Show Your Voice!”
That’s the theme for the 2022-23 Reflections Art Program, which has been bringing the arts to life for more than 10 million students since 1969. California State PTA and its members, families and kids are on the forefront of this amazing program, which increases community awareness of the importance of arts in education.
Reflections encourages students of all ages to:
- Unleash creative talents and be inspired
- Express themselves imaginatively in their artwork
- Experience the fun and joy of making art
- Tap into critical thinking skills to create art inspired by the annual theme, this year "Show Your Voice"
- Receive positive recognition for their original works of art.
All entries will be accepted online in electronic/digital format only. Submissions can start now and need to be fully loaded no later than end of day on Friday, October 21, 2022.
There is also a Special Artist Division, an option for students with disabilities who receive services under IDEA or ADA.
Students can submit their completed works of art by 10/21 in one or all of the available arts categories:
- Dance Choreography,
- Film Production,
- Music Composition,
- Photography, or
- Visual Arts.
For further information, visit: https://capta.org/resource/reflections-materials-for-ptas